Family

Family
Iskandar Family

Sabtu, 08 Januari 2011

Invite to Libia...

Suprise...
Of Course....

so... this is the story...

I have a friend ... from libia who take a magister program at ITB..
His name Saad... ??? (yes..... he is a man...)

His thesis supervisor .. Prof Elin.. asked me to guide him too.. cause
he can't speake Indonesian languange...
So... Me... Have to teach him how to do the thesis research

What i'm feeling???
Of course confuse, cause my english isn't good... i can speak english only a litle word... not much.. (so u can imagine that i have to talk with him, almost everyday... in english.... and i have to explained  about  his research.....)...

Am I Happy?

Litlle happy... cause. i will use this moment to make me speak english.....

Is bother Me?
Yes.... cause i have to teach him  how make the research ... from beginning until the end... and
 the time for me to do research will be disrupted to tech him

So what the suprise...

He invite me to Libia, to visit his wedding party...
And He will give me a plane ticket... not one... but two... for me and my husband of course....


Big suprise....
I'm verry happy.... http://www.emocutez.com

The wedding party, will celebrate at 2012....
Hopelly  his promise into reality... and we (me and my hubby) will wait that moment...