Family

Family
Iskandar Family

Sabtu, 04 Agustus 2012

We....




It's ours picture...
Two person.. love each other , having a  life  that must be separated with the distance. This is the first time for both of us.


Still can"t believe it"s happening to both of us.
But, it's true, it's happen to us.. to both of us. 

Our relationship that we have been through for 8 years, has many stories that happened. Like my friend said.. there is to much drama in every marriage couple... hehehe. 

The drama.. Yes!!! fell happy, sad, mad, calm, peace, and other, that I have been through for 8 years. 

Otherwise, even there are a lot of drama.. it's definitely sure that i need him always stay by my side.  I need you, we need you, and we all loving you always. 

For the next 5 months, there are three words I want to say to my only lovely husband.... 

Be PATIENT honey, 

Keep your TRUST on me 

and Always in LOYALTY  to us as  a daddy and husband. 

I'll do the same.. every second, every minute, every day, every months, every years.. every beat of my heart., only one man...