Family

Family
Iskandar Family

Rabu, 04 April 2012

It’s been a long time..


It’s been a long time..

Finally, I saw again my blog.
Too much stressed too much emotion that allowed our family, my minds, his mind, kids mind.
And sometimes, all.. Just too hard...I just want to give up.
Until, I accept that letter... e mail. Just saying... we are accepted you to come to our NITR... and at the same day, another email come... from University of California... that’s me were egilible to follow them mini fellowship for maximal 1 month.
Allah Akbar...
Both the email, the email that mama’s wait for a long day. Finally come. And tears suddenly drop to my face. The both email comes when I  want to give up, the time when I have change my priority, the time that I have already  to walk out from my activity...
There is a lot of time, money, and energy... has lost by me... especially for my family. Even my body was here at home, but my mind... it was some out there.
Thanks god... Allah found me with the strong man... with his ridho... He agree that I have to finish with I have start. About 4-5 months, I will leave my family, my love, my kids.... Just the spirit from the big Man, has make me strong again... That’s why I love him so much... his spirit, his ridho, even with the hard words, its makes me more strong than before.
For his ridho, it’s time for me to make it focus, to make it more strength.... suddenly; I choose to leave the entire social network. First FB, Google+, BBM Group, and some other. I have to focus, that what’s my purpose, after I look all friends, all best friends who got their doctoral course, how they were focus to study.
Bismilahirahmannirahim Ya Allah.
Thanks to All family especially my parents that always support me from all aspects, my lovely husband for all love and the spirit, for my brother, sisters, for all trust and carrying my kids a lot, for  all the  best friend for all spirit, trust and the believes  that I can through all of this.
The first... See Kasbah is the best give from Allah, from all the worlds’ awards... Umroh with all the part of family... subhanallah ya Allah, Alhamdulilah.
Then next... I will achieve what their trust to me.. I will give the best...
Even that I have to around the world... I have to finish it, not only just degree but I will gain my knowledge, my ability, so I can give back to my country and religion.